Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hello everyone.

Bowhunner

I've been checking out your site today and I'm impressed. :way: I'd like to join in a little. I started using another Whitetail forum a couple months ago and soon found a number of the guys there are pretty rude to one another. That takes some of the fun out of it.:(

A little about my background:

I'm an electrician and I live in NE Missouri. I'm married with 2 grown kids and I've been bowhunting deer since I was 12. Sometimes I also bowhunt thru our firearms season and sometimes I'll take a gun. I love to hunt turkeys, spring or fall, and I've gotten some with my bow, as well as my shotgun. I started calling predators to a gun when I was about 20. I don't own hunting property, but I've always been fortunate to get permission to hunt from friends, neighbors, and sometimes from strangers. I've also hunted public ground some and I've pheasant hunted a couple days in Iowa, and many times with relatives in Kansas. Before I got married, I bow hunted for elk in Colorado one fall.

Also, I measure for the Pope & Young Club and several other records keeping organizations. My off season hobby is restoring and showing old cars.

I've had a very fun 2012 season and now that I've found this site, I look forward to spending some time here with all of you.

Dan

Welcome Dan, sounds to me like you'll fit right in. As for the rude people you encountered on the other site, while preventing it totally is challenging on a public forum, I think you'll find most people here are a great guys and very helpful.:way:

If you haven't already, check out dbltree's corner in the Whitetail Management section. There is so much knowledge shared there that you could spend months catching up. Surf through the other sections as well, so much to be gained and far better than any magazine subscription I've ever had.

The only rude one on this site is me, and you seem like a nice guy, so I will take it easy on ya!! Welcome aboard. A lot of knowledgeable guys here that are fairly open.

Top Bottom