Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Help a Fellow Whitetail Nut Out.

SWBUCKHNTR

I recieved an email today that I thought was really neat. The people that are familiar with me on this site know that I am from Parkersburg and that my town was hit by a tornado this spring with 1/3 of the town being destroyed the high school included. Aplington-Parkersburg was entered into a contest through Henkel Helps
Ms.Lynne Mulder nominated Aplington-Parkersburg High School for a $25,000 prize from Henkel Helps Schools to improve your school, and our judges have selected your school as one of 10 finalists! Winners will be chosen by online, public voting.
Henkelis one of the country’s largest marketers of household brands, including Dial®soaps, Purex® laundry detergents, Renuzit® air fresheners, Loctite® adhesivesand Right Guard® antiperspirants.

I thought I would do my part of being a life long citizen of this town and ask you guys to vote for AP. I know there is a lot to be done to rebuild the school and the money could help very much. Thanks, Matt

tack another vote here.

This is a good thing people /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif Keep voting

52% AP, Next closest is PA at 11%, GA at 10%. I tried to vote twice, it said one vote/person/day. I'll hit it as many days as possible and hope others would do the same. Great deal where we could actually help to make a difference for a great local cause. Hit it often fellas. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Top Bottom