Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Help - Can't see posted pictures.

Packnasty

Had this problem for as long as I've been on this website.

I can't see all of the pictures people post on this website. I look through the threads, and others appear to see them, but I can't.

Then other people's posts I can see just fine.

It happens on every computer I use, on both internet explorer and mozilla.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a way to alleviate this problem? What's the deal?

Thanks!

Maybe its because you are a pack fan :drink1: haha, no seriously, never heard it before..maybe one of the mods can help

Sounds like a security setting on your PC. Let's try this........can you see these 2 photos?

picture.php

number1-Copy-1.jpg

One is hosted here on IW, the other on Photobucket.

I see pheasant only, I also have the same issue with pictures, see some, but not others- not sure what the deal is

I'm seeing both. Thanks for the test though, Shovelbuck. I always like checking out your old-school pics :way:

It's at least a little reassuring knowing that someone else also has the same issue. I'm hoping one of the mods can help me out.

If not, oh well.

Well, I checked out 6x6's last post right away, and didn't see anything. I then went back and checked it again, and was able to see it. Not sure, but there may be a delay. I didn't see your pics until a while after you posted.

I know alot of the old photos dont show up.
I mean the ones from a few years ago before the big server switch.
Sometimes if you right click on the x you can select 'show picture'
sometimes it works.

I had the same problem and realized I couldn't see all of the pictures unless I was logged onto the site. If I don't actually log on, many pictures are missing.

I see them both, but I'm on my iPod. When I use my PC it takes about 30mins to see them in a NEW thread. My iPod always let's me see them.

so, what confuses me is that i can see the pheasant picture on my laptop but when i use another computer i can see both. This obviously would mean something is messed up with my settings on my laptop but i dont know what it would be

so, what confuses me is that i can see the pheasant picture on my laptop but when i use another computer i can see both. This obviously would mean something is messed up with my settings on my laptop but i dont know what it would be

Yep, security settings. I don't know nothing about changing them. whenever i have problems I have the wife fix it.:way:

I would think that with well over 10,000 members, somebody could chime in on how to change security settings.

Top Bottom