Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hogzilla

Rack, it sounds about like an experience I had a few years ago at last call at the bar. I stared because I could not believe the size of her yet afraid to move for fear of being stepped on.

893shocked-thumb[1].gif
pineapple.gif

Shredder that was about 2 months ago when scoping one out for BT. I believe it was anything <350 lbs.
smirk.gif

I dont know if the pic is real or not, but if it walked by, im afraid it would get the muzzy test
smile.gif

Liv is very right
grin.gif
If it is real I think I would have to give it the Montec test.actually I think it would be quite a few tests.That Hogg's hine would have to be tough as nails.
Now that I get to thinkin about it,One of my uncles had an old sow named Bessy.She weighed in pretty close to a thousand pounds.If that boar weighed in at half a ton it would be older than dirt.That would be incredible.

I don't see any shadow and the largest recorded hog in that area was 695 lbs. Also if they buried it there, how did they weigh it? They just happened to have a 1000 lbs scale handy? Or did they drive the hog up to the local elevator, weigh it, and then haul it back out to where they shot it and bury it? Baloney....

Has a Cyclone grad. this hard to say but I'm with Hawkeyefan on this....

I'm going to play the B.S. Card on this hogzilla story!

Top Bottom