Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

honest question on emailing

muddy

OK, I've been getting email addresses from friends and I have anywhere from a dozen to 100+ email addresses.

Do you guys send individual emails or group emails when dealing with these situations?

I have mine broken down into groups, some emails go to all and some to specific groups.
Also send them Bcc.

Oh man... groups.

I hate setting up group email accounts, which is why I asked this question. I'll probably just be sending mass emails, if they want to read/respond, they can. If not, I'll resend it.

i have done it the same way muddy, i send out a mass email per subject and it goes to all addys included....

i think all of them should hear what i have to say....

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

As long as we're talking about emails, with all the legislation on the table are we better off explaing our views on each piece of legislation individually or could a person be just as effective giving their legislators their overall views of deer hunting regulatioins and overall deer herd management.

There's quite a few bills on the table and maybe more people would be willing to send an email or make a phone call if they could give more of a general response. Thoughts?

Next week the SNR committee will come out with a piece of legislation with all deer bills rolled into one(or most of them, some will happily just go away).In talking to HNR committee leadership they will follow the senate lead if the differences aren't too large.We'll know more next week.
When I call or send an email, I try to be a short as possible. <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Things are working, don't try to fix what isn't broken.Just add in the new depredation program.
Given the opportunity and access the hunters of this state will bring the herd down. </div></div>
Short and sweet.

Top Bottom