Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

hook-style releases

Reit38

thinking about going to a new release this year. my old one was a trueball velcro strap and im trying to get away from that. the new hook-style releases kind of have my eye right now. trying to keep it under $100. anyone have luck with one in particular, was looking at cabelas and theres 5 that fit this criteria

thinking about going to a new release this year. my old one was a trueball velcro strap and im trying to get away from that. the new hook-style releases kind of have my eye right now. trying to keep it under $100. anyone have luck with one in particular, was looking at cabelas and theres 5 that fit this criteria

The hook styles are great. I use a couple different Carter ones that won't fit in your budget so I can't recommend one to you. Hook style releases are easy and quick to connect to your loop.

I started using the spot Hogg wiseguy last year and really like it. It's right around the price range you are looking at.

Top Bottom