Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

hooked another archer on 3d

teeroy

Life Member
i took my 4 year old nephew on his first trip to a 3d course. it took us as long to go through one leg as it would for me to go through 2 (or longer) but we had a blast. if you don't know what he is talking about, when he retells the story, it sounds like he was shooting real animals. probably going to get him kicked out of school someday, he kept saying "we're killers" as we went from shot to shot.

i made it as fun as possible for him, helped him aim, kept the distances incredibly close

1314carson_3d_buck-med.jpg

1314carson_3d_jackalope-med.jpg

1314carson_3d_wolf-med.jpg

one of his many comments that cracked me up. a month or 2 ago, he saw that video of the lion hunter that got charged in africa. on the way to the course, he asked if we were going to shoot any lions. i said that there was one we would shoot. he gets all serious, and in a quiet voice, says "i don't want to shoot any lions" i about pissed myself laughing. the kid forgets NOTHING

[ QUOTE ]

i made it as fun as possible for him, helped him aim, kept the distances incredibly close

[/ QUOTE ]

Now you know what I go through when I go to a 3D with you.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Now you know what I go through when I go to a 3D with you.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif

Great pics t-roy.... makes me wish my 11 month old daughter could sling some arrows with me - I can't wait for thsoe days
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
i said that there was one we would shoot. he gets all serious, and in a quiet voice, says "i don't want to shoot any lions" i about pissed myself laughing.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is absolutely hilarious!!! I just about pissed myself just hearin about it! haha i can only imagine his face when u told him that! Thats great tho!

Top Bottom