Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hot times

NEI Buck Hunter

With the hot and humid weather this late in the summer will this change the activity in the fall? I know that it is still summer and we are in Iowa but it seems a little late for the heat. With the temps expected to go higher what do you think?

Give it 2 weeks, and we will be in the 70's for a high and 50's at night. All should be good. Heck with these weather patterns, who knows... we will prob have a foot of snow on Oct 1 lmao:drink2:

Give it 2 weeks, and we will be in the 70's for a high and 50's at night. All should be good. Heck with these weather patterns, who knows... we will prob have a foot of snow on Oct 1 lmao:drink2:
Yes, strange weather to say the least.

If we get a week of 100° temps, it might not be as late of harvest as some project. Throw in an early frost......

Yes, strange weather to say the least.

If we get a week of 100° temps, it might not be as late of harvest as some project. Throw in an early frost......

We've lost a lot of heat units, not sure if a week is enough to gain it back

We've lost a lot of heat units, not sure if a week is enough to gain it back

I'm not talking about maturing the crop, as the heat might kill it in some areas where there has been a lack of rain.

When I drove to Milwaukee last Sunday, the crops around the Dixon, Ill. area were toast already.

Top Bottom