Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

How do you guys feel about hunting in the rain?

I hunted in rain/sleet for three straight days last year (Nov.8th-10th) and saw several good bucks, two were potential booners. I didn't get a shot at any of them, but the time was right...and when the time's right it doesn't really matter what the weather's doing (except for the wind :way:)

Maybe HCH will afford me his treestands if it's raining during the rut...:confused:...the only deer I've lost were due to poor shots, not if I let them lay long enough. If you hit them right you don't need to worry about tracking:p
Lol...whatever, sounds like inexperience talking there:moon:

Lol...whatever, sounds like inexperience talking there

Say whatever you must to make yourself feel better, HCH. We all know you're the best at everything...I wouldn't expect anything less from you. Go high jack another thread, bud.

Hey, how's that colorado hunting working out for you??:drink1:

Mist, drizzle, very light rain I'll hunt, but not more than that. I'll go out and set up in just about anything if there's a chance of 30+ minutes of hunting after the front blows through, it stops raining, and it's evening. That's a combo made in heaven.

Top Bottom