Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

How far?

For one of our spots right out the back door, for the others farms we go to our cabin is about 80 miles or so away and usually we stay for a few days at a time. From the cabin, its all within a mile or so at the most

I have 2 spots within 20 miles of the house, but my primary spot is 55 miles away. I wish I was making my 700 mile round trip hunt this year, but I didn't get drawn in Iowa
frown.gif
. Well, I am making the 700 mile round tripper to chase some pheasants in a few weeks. Can't wait to hit the old stompin grounds.
grin.gif

2-20 miles round trip to some of my spots around here. If I go up to minnesota firearms season it is 1100 miles round trip or so.

15 min. walk, or 45 mi. roundtrip, or 6 mi. roundtrip. Depends on time I have to sit, and time of year!!

I thought you were talking about hours of driving....15 miles is nothing. Our land is 65 miles one way...I wouldn't know what to do with all of the extra time I would have to hunt.

19 miles one way to my 40, 2 miles to my other field, and 7 miles to my other spot!!! I am pretty LUCKY!!

400 steps one way-all the way up to a whole 8 miles. That also adds up to over 2000 acres that we have to hunt. So I feel lucky not having to drive over 15 miles.

Shortest distance to stand from my back door is 100 yards
grin.gif
that was the selling point of the house for me. 2 day hunts i travel 200 miles round trip. Those are the stands that I prefer.

I only have to go less than a half mile daily but I do make a 1,720 mile round trip treck to Illinois a couple times a year, it's worth it during the rut though!

everything is pretty much walking distance for me not unless i feel like venturing out then maybe a couple of miles
grin.gif

I also go to Ohio, 455 there and 455 back!! I was blessed with a BOONER the first year! - the deductions!!

Anywhere from 100 yards from the back door to 100 miles one way for a new spot I picked up. It makes a long day to get up at 2:30am and get home at 10pm, but there are some big-uns down there.
grin.gif

My spot here ( Ok. )is 52 miles one way, but there is a nice farmhouse to stay in for the weekend. I drive 45 miles one way when I'm in Iowa.

1-2 miles in either direction from my back door to my hunting spots. Nice to get up about 45 min. before shooting light and be in stand about 15 min before shooting light. I cry when my buddy asks me to hunt on a farm 7 miles to the North of me. Guess I am a spoiled hunter. Couldnt imagine driving 60 miles 1 way to hunt. Hope I never have to. Good luck on this season.

Top Bottom