Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

How many of the master debaters here recently

Originally Posted by River1

They do, but the IBA banquet is a better place to spend your money, bowhunter or not. WTU is pretty generic and for amount of money they rake in, it never seems to be spent local on a regular basis. You'd probably run into more folks from this site at the IBA banquet also. No finer banquet in this State. WTU refuses to have any political influence as well. Money grubbers as far as I'm concerned. My 2 cents...

I agree. Went to the WU banquet for the first time last year but would never go again. The IBA Banquet is better and I know that most of the money they raise goes towards promoting archery in Iowa and helping to preserve our legal agenda.

Lot of money flows through that WE banquet but who knows whose pockets it ends up in. Never heard of them doing anything either state or local level.
the chance to meet turkeyriver and bonker is worth the price of teh IBA banquet ticket alone!

Its truly unbelievable to me what this site seems to have turned into..... What happened to the good old days??? CANTTTT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG? :drink2:

the chance to meet turkeyriver and bonker is worth the price of teh IBA banquet ticket alone!

Said no one ever :D

Look what you started TR...... You must carry a big spoon to do as much stirring as you do......

I'll buy you a beer at the classic you tight ass ;)

Top Bottom