Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

How many tags can you get for bow hunting?

So can you shoot 2 bucks on public land with your bow or is that just with landowners?
Only one archery buck on public land. The other archery buck would have to be private LOT.

Or we could really cloud the topic and start throwing in urban hunt tags.;)

JNRBRONC said:
Only one archery buck on public land. The other archery buck would have to be private LOT.

Or we could really cloud the topic and start throwing in urban hunt tags.;)

Don't start with Urban tags please...

Thats a good question TH. I suppose if you bought your paid anysex bow and shotgun tags and did youth season, and used a landowner tag for another anysex bow you could have 4 anysex tags, not sure, anyone know? I have only shot 4 bucks in the last 7 seasons,but I buy a combination that allows me to be able to hunt the whole season, paid bow-LO shotgun then paid late mloader/bow.

You can shoot two bucks with your bow on public land. The first would be with your statewide archery tag and the second can be taken during late muzzy season. A bow is a legal weapon during late muzzy. You can not get two buck tags for public land that cover the bow season though if that was your question.

You can shoot two bucks with your bow on public land. The first would be with your statewide archery tag and the second can be taken during late muzzy season. A bow is a legal weapon during late muzzy. You can not get two buck tags for public land that cover the bow season though if that was your question.
Oh yeah, forgot about the bow option for late ML. Good catch.

Top Bottom