Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

How to post a picture??

Jake

I am not sure how to post a picture? I shot a nice 11 point last night and would like to share the pic.

Hi Jake, there is detailed instructions in the iowa whitetail conference, it is near the top, it says "photo upload process". If you cannot get it to work, you can email me the photo at mowens@iastate.edu, and I should be able to get it up for you, Goodluck and can't wait to see the picture.
smile.gif

Here is a picture of JAKES buck, congratulations on a great hunt and great photo to go along with it
smile.gif
I will let him fill everyone in on the story
beerchug.gif

849DSC00669-med.JPG

Here is the story. The buck was chasing a doe and was running I whistled to stop him and it worked he stopped at about 10 yards. When I shot it took out his heart and lungs he went less than 50 yards where I watched him expire. I belive that if he had not broken his G-2 on the left side he might have made P&Y minimum but non the less I am still happy. I also was able two fill my doe tag last Wednesday so I am done in the tree until shotgun season. I will have to resort to chasing pheasants and ducks until then. I may spend some time in the next couple of weeks with a camera in the field just because I enjoy being in the woods this time of year. Thank you for posting the picture!!

Top Bottom