Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hoyt Carbon Matrix

Impressive video, sounds like a great bow after reading some reviews on it........bad news is that I heard it retails for around $1,600.00!!!! For that price you could buy two of another bow just incase you run you first one over.

That is one sweet looking bow. Saw it at Scheels today, WOW. Although I would never ever think about paying that much for a bow, especially a Hoyt.. Sorry Hoyt guys. But after shooting the Destroyer 350 today I may be trading my Tribute in on one those bad boys after Spring Turkey season is over. Pure sweeeetness right there!

Sticker shock to say the least. I like my Hoyts, but holy crap! My buddy, ( A Mathews man), shot the Carbon Matrix at our local shop yesterday just for kicks when he picked up his new Z7. He said he loves his Mathews to much, and the $1400 price tag would be to much, but he claims it was the smoothest bow he has ever shot and fast.

I finally saw it at Scheels too. They have one in ninja and a camo one. Cool looking bow. I was tempted to shoot it, but I didn't want to waste Tylers time as I know I am not buying one. Very pricey for sure.

Top Bottom