Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Huge coyote!

I haven't shot any big ones while hunting but I did trap 2 that were huge like yours is. One was a 52# male & the other was a 50# female, trapped them both a day apart on a dead cow.
Nice yote you have there
cool.gif

Big Yote, no doubt. My uncle hunts the heck out them. He got a good one back in 03 that bottomed out a 50lb fish scale...not sure what it really weighed, but it did have 1 5/8 K-9's that freaked me out. Those are huge teeth. A guy called us up since he knew we like to hunt them, told us he had a big yote taking cats from his porch...so we paid him a visit. I miss yote hunting. Haven't done it seriously in three or four years. I'd love to be back in college again.

Skully- Great story, did you ever think about playing baseball after that encounter?

Nice yote. Ive always wanted to down one but the waterfowler in me prevents me. I love shooting ducks too much in the fall.

January through early march is the best time! I think you have plenty of time for a new pursuit after the waterfowl season ends. Once you get into it it is definately addicting.

Top Bottom