Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

huge South Dakota city buck

twitch.gif

hoofline.gif

What a pig, man that would get the old heart a pumping. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? >>>>>Details Here!<<<<< Join now and you are automatically entered into the 2008 Big Buck Contest!

11.jpg

Iowa's number one resource for the whitetail deer.

What is the story here? Video has been removed and I have heard this deer was poached??? Anyone know anything?

My cousin lives less than 1/2 mile where this deer has been filmed.On the east side of Sioux Falls. Lots of fields and cover. He said there is an archery range very close.Hmmm. Buck hasn't been seen for a while ,but, with all the attention, I'm sure he hauled A$$. I bet he's still out there.

For the interest of everyone, the deer was not poached. He has gone nocturnal. He has been seen once in the last week. Game Fish & Parks officers are out constantly watching this deer to make sure that it is taken legitimately.

Sure...but where's the video gone to? I saw the video long ago and it magically disappeared. And SDGFP isn't sitting out by Rice St/I-229 24-7. I thought right away, poach alert!

Top Bottom