Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

hunter specialties butt out

You definitely have had to field dress an animal to appreciate that video!

Mmmmm my cheeseburger venison hamburger helper is just about done too.......
doah.gif

LOL.... What are these people going to come with next.

And the last thing it says is No More Puncturing the bladder??? How is this going to help you avoid that. If you hit it with your knife tip your still going to puncture it.

Muddy let us know how yours works this year
shocked.gif

Dean

They recommend cleaning the "Butt Out" tool just like you did your moms mixer beaters after she made chocolate cake.
blush.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
They recommend cleaning the "Butt Out" tool just like you did your moms mixer beaters after she made chocolate cake.
blush.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

jester.gif
evil.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif

[ QUOTE ]
blush.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]That aint right
crazy.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
blush.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think everyone should save this video for precious moments! For Instance, when the wife pulls it out of the dishwasher and asks "honey, What is this?"!!!!!!!! SHOW HER THE VIDEO!!! THANKS HUNTERS SPECIALITY!! <font color="red"> </font>
893shocked-thumb[1].gif

Something about that just makes me cring. The deer may be dead but it still doesnt need to go through all of that. Unless you've had a prostate exam yourself you should just let your deer die in peace. lol

Top Bottom