Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

HUNTERS SPECIALTIES ACCIDENT!!!!!!

bullfrog

The Hunters Specialties truck went down in the ditch off 380 south bound about 200 yards before exit 10 (Swisher, Shueyville). The truck was demolished. I havent heard anything yet so I thought I would post it to see if anybody else knew about it. It was the 3/4 ton pickup that is painted yellow and green. I sure hope he is OK.

I drove by that accident around 2:30pm. I heard from my neighbor that it happened sometime around 10:30am. During a brief snow storm. I can only speculate what happened, but it wasn't good. I was told the vehicle was completely covered up with tarps for quite awhile. I saw the vehicle as they were pulling back up on to the road. It was in very bad shape. We need to send thought and prayers for anyone in that truck and their families. I think they're going to need it.

Sorry man, I guess I don't think it's time for jokes when somebody may have been seriously hurt. JMO /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

I just heard that his name is Rick White and he is at the U of I hospital with a spleen injury. I was told it was from the seat belt, other than that he had no other injuries. Dont hold me to this , ya know how rumors start. Just hope he is doing good.

If any of you have watched the "PrimeTime" series from HS, you know who Rick White is. Hope he comes out of everything OK.......

Sure hope he recovers quick, cant imagine a guy like that laying around a hospital for very long. I had planned on taking my kids with me to scheels in coralville on the 12th for his turkey calling seminar.

He is great guy! Only talked to him personally a couple times, but he's got a bright outlook on life. I can tell you that if he has to miss the whole turkey season, he's gonna be in a real rough spot. Something he's very passionate about. Hope he makes a quick jump back.

I hope he's ok too. That's a terrible thing to happen to anyone! This winter has done it's damage that's for-sure!

Rick is in many of their videos, etc. He is the one in charge of their pro-staff and he does a lot of the marketing work for HS. Good guy. Speedy recovery to ya Rick.

Here is the word I got from a buddie at HS.

"He just ended up with some minor cuts and bruises and a lacerated spleen."

Lucky guy judging from the pictures of his truck. It happens so fast you just never know. I am waiting on the okay to post pictures of the truck. WOW.

Rick was headed to Norfolk Ne that day to do a turkey calling seminar for our group and we heard that nite he was in an accident but was going to be o.k.,we wish him a speedy recovery

Top Bottom