Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hunting Area Pics

Nebraska_hunter

Well i thought it would be kinda cool to see the habitat that we all hunt in. You know just take a camera out with you to your stand and take a few pics of what you see so others can see also. I just thought it would be kinda neat.

Got out into the stand today and took some tips. I cant wait till the leaves fall off the tree's so i can see better. This one is looking North West
Hunting013.jpg
North East
Hunting003.jpg
Here its South East
Hunting004.jpg

This one is South West.
Hunting005.jpg

that looks like a killer rut set. I might have to take some pics when i hang the last of my stands, but its tough; I have 17 sets up right now and probably 3 or 4 going up this weekend for some back up spots on our 640 acre farm.

Stand-snow.jpg

The one stand I'll miss the most come December/Jan... Couldn't bring it with me when I moved...
frown.gif
Bean bag and a little wood stove. Oaks to the left, lake directly behind it, and food plots to the right... It was a neat set up.

Went out this morning and made a blind got to wait for the corn to get out and i can move further into my land

Heading down the Level B road farmer pretty much owns land on both sides of it Roughly a mile back
100_4441.jpg

Spot were we cleared out some brush for the blind
100_4443.jpg

Lookin Northeast
100_4444.jpg

The Blind
100_4450.jpg

Long Range shot of it
100_4452.jpg

Brushed In
100_4456.jpg

Best of All LAZY BOY HUNTING