Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

hunting magazines

Perhaps he is talking about the new magazine that Playboy just released for deer hunters. I think it's called PlayDoe..........

I caught three yesterday it was cloudy and a chance we could see mountains are to the west of Iowa Hawkeyes in football are great Scott what hunting season is it. Do you know what I mean?
smirk.gif
smirk.gif
smirk.gif

Typical mumbo jumbo jargon that is used in those types of conversations...the juxtaposition of disparate things is as close to surreal as you can get...green toads are rare in those parts of Chile. It is clear that the weather is cloudy.

confused.gif

Ironwood...your thoughts?

the toads are green in Northern Chile, but the spotted leopard tree toads are rare in the Southern Hemisphere.

I especially liked the article about how you should flush the air in your tires and add plenty of "summer air" to balance the effects of the warmer roads.
confused.gif
confused.gif
However they failed to mention about keeping the blinker fluid resivoir topped off.
doah.gif

I thought I got mine in the mail next week before the end of last deer season just prior to the heavy thunderstorm we had tomorrow!
confused.gif

What a great topic for the "Fish Bonker"!
crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Typical mumbo jumbo jargon that is used in those types of conversations...the juxtaposition of disparate things is as close to surreal as you can get...green toads are rare in those parts of Chile. It is clear that the weather is cloudy.

confused.gif

Saw them the other nite after these
2042beercans-med.JPG

Top Bottom