Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hunting stereotypes

I saw that haha, and ya I pretty much have a friend for every stereotype in the video. Unfortunately, I will be the guy attempting to duck call

Saw that today as well.pretty funny.. I would be the field announcer if asked the guys I hunt ND ducks with....lol

I like the <Hold the buck way out in front of You bit, I noticed that pose a long time ago. Also the MET, sound to stop a deer. You see it about every time on hunting videos,,I have even started doin it myself! Not certain yet if it is a good idea or not..One more thing said almost every video,,"I Smoked Em!".

I like the <Hold the buck way out in front of You bit, I noticed that pose a long time ago. Also the MET, sound to stop a deer. You see it about every time on hunting videos,,I have even started doin it myself! Not certain yet if it is a good idea or not..One more thing said almost every video,,"I Smoked Em!".

I use the "meh" noise to stop a deer. But I get a kick out of watching videos where they have a deer in front of them, standing, not acting excited or looking like it's going anywhere and they let out a big ol MEH anyway.

Top Bottom