Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I CAN'T BELIEVE SKULLY

enis

hasn't been on here braggin to all the cowboy fans about that middle school performance dallas put on. Unreal they really SUCKED!!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

I heard on the radio today that you can't spell "toxic" with out "TO". Mr.Jones, you got what you paid for, millions of dollars worth of problems.

Loved the game.

The 'Bonker

not sure who is the worst owners here, Jones from Dallas, or the Fords from Detroit.!, the Fords hired within today, to fix their already botched up mgt team, how can you move people around that already got you in this mess ?if you manage your car empire like your football franchise, it will go under also, thank God im not a Lion or Ford fan!Good luck to those who are.

I put away my Cowboy stuff when they signed TO. Thats where it will stay until he's gone.............

Where's Emmitt when you need him?

Im a bills fan, sure was hoping to knock NE out of the playoffs. Have you ever seen the wind blow that hard during a game? That was ridiculous. Although NE is out anyway, thank god. Does Philli have a chance at NY?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: enis</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im a bills fan, sure was hoping to knock NE out of the playoffs. Have you ever seen the wind blow that hard during a game? That was ridiculous. Although NE is out anyway, thank god. Does Philli have a chance at NY? </div></div>

Dolphins will be there in their place. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: enis</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hasn't been on here braggin to all the cowboy fans about that middle school performance dallas put on. Unreal they really SUCKED!!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

Loved it, loved it, loved it!!!! I love the Eagles and whoever beats Dallas so that game really topped it for me. Am I the only one who thought Jerry Jones needed a hug? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
T.O. is a joke and Jerry deserves him. I love watching McNabb when he is on his game and our own #37 had some great tackles to! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif Best game I've seen for a long time, time to spank the Vikes this weekend! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skully</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> time to spank the Vikes this weekend! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif </div></div>

I'm glad the game is in the Dome. It will hurt not having big Pat Williams playing.

But the game will boil down to who sucks worse.....T-Jack or Mcnabb. Neither will play well and one of them will suck to the extreme and cost their team the game.

they fired the Denver Broncos coach today, what? he wasnt as bad as some others, my prediction, shanahan (sp)will go to the jets.will farve stay one more yr?

Favre will be there next year i bet, he surely wont quit after one year back. Jets want him to come back, we will see. GO BILLS!!!!!!! LOL!!!!

i heard today on KXNO, Gruden is getting canned, i Also wonder now if Jerry Jones will backtrack, and fire his head coach at Dallas and hire Shanahan from denver. also they said that denvers first choice was their own Defensive coordinator, but gave him permission to speak to the JETS, oops, they never seen that coming.Black Monday is just starting.

ALL OF YOU NEED TO LOOK AT MY AVATAR! Gonna be seeing it alot in the next few weeks! Go Steelers!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Top Bottom