Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I can't stop!!!!

To heck with them dang 8 pointers in that 100 to 120 range!!!!! Ugh.... I do good on anything over 140 but those stupid things I'm not even close!!!!

Additionally, Texas deer.... psh.... I thought everything was in Texas was bigger?! Those fawn bodies fool me.

Last edited:
87.45 overall. Had quite a few perfects. Alot of major offs too! Haha I did all 344 images. Quite the time killer.

I saw 3 pics of the same deer from an old iowawhitetail member...the "right answers" were 164" in one, 188" in another, the last one I saw isthe 206" that hippy guessed perfect. I didn't try quite as hard after that. :p

I saw 3 pics of the same deer from an old iowawhitetail member...the "right answers" were 164" in one, 188" in another, the last one I saw isthe 206" that hippy guessed perfect. I didn't try quite as hard after that. :p

I was just going to say that. I seen numerous repeats having different scores.

I saw the same texas deer was 181" the first time, saw the same picture
and remembered 181, but was 160". Hmmmmm.....

i was just about to check this site out until you guys started talking about the reapeats. don't think i'll waste my time.

This might be a good idea for a post on IW. Members can supply a trailcam photo of a buck they have taken and actual scores can be saved in a separate location. I think these scores would be more reliable.

Top Bottom