Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I could think of a good sentence for this guy!!!

dblmainbeam

Sick S.O.B.
rambo.gif
web page

It's too bad they let anyone have kids, especially when there are people who would make great parents that can't have 'em!!!

I think they should go easy on him. They should make him drop his pants and stick a taser to his family jewels 5 times a day for 3 weeks, with every shock being a little more volts each time. Then, they should lock him with bubba. That would be the easiest sentence I could think of (for him)
maniac.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I think they should go easy on him. They should make him drop his pants and stick a taser to his family jewels 5 times a day for 3 weeks, with every shock being a little more volts each time. Then, they should lock him with bubba. That would be the easiest sentence I could think of (for him)

[/ QUOTE ]

You read my mind.

Re: I could think of a good sentence for this guy!

[ QUOTE ]
It's too bad they let anyone have kids, especially when there are people who would make great parents that can't have 'em!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Amen Gold Tip! You hit the nail on the head. It's a shame the way things go sometimes.

I've got a better idea. Put him in a locked room with me for an hour or two. That SOB would be in a world of hurt!
mad.gif

Put that sick SOB in prision and let the inmates know what he did!!! They will do what the justice system wont!!!

This is just for starters....I would start with a pair of needle nose pliars and pull out each of his toe & finger nails one at a time. Then take a ballpeen hammer and play this little piggy....

[ QUOTE ]
As far as I'm concerned anyone that sick does not deserve to be on this earth!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll second that Blaster. I have no need for people like that.

What a piece of $*!T. I say put a noose around his neck, hands behind his back, hit him with a louisville in the knee caps and when he fall hit him with the stun gun. Then he has a choice stand up and take the louis or die by the rope. I watch to many gangsta flicks... OH Yeah and throw him in the pit with the rest of the pedifiles in this world.

Top Bottom