Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

i did my good deed for the day

16point

well it all started off that we went to check bank poles that we set the night before we ended up catching one about 8 pound flat head.but anyways we decided it was so nice that we woiuld go do some fishin for awhile well we were sitting in the boat fishin right next to our timber cause it borders the cedar river and all of a sudden the next door neighbor decides he would take his four wheeler out around his farm with his dog wit him. next thing we know all u can here is deer crashing over the fence into our timber. first thing we were thinking well there goes the rest of this afternoon devoted to fixing fence but next here came a little fawn balls to the wall running and beloowing wit the dog right on his rear tryin to catch him i started yellin and the dog ran away but i had to run up and and freed him tryin not to touch him to much. while the doe ran around foamin at the mouth running back and forth but i go thim freed he was just lucky i was there this morning tosave his lil life but after that i looked at my brother and said well i did my good deed for the day and i though wonder wut will happen today for a good thing and about 10 minutes later i caugth about 8 and half pound channel cat i was one happier person today

Good Deal bud!! I went to check my trail cam this morning and a fawn took off running then a Big doe got up and came running in my general direction grunting the whole way, when she finally seen me she just stared not afraid at all, I guess your not supposed to get to close to their fawns!! By the way what are the Big Kitty Cats biting on the cedar river? IM gonna be fishing the Cedar next saturday and was just wondering what they are biting on, thanks alot man
smile.gif

on bank poles bluegills and bullheads if u can find them. and fishing pole G&S stink bait only thing we get them to really nail them on!!! i know i was hopeing the doe would claim the fawn again but we went down to the same field tongiht just make sure and they were together!

Top Bottom