Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I got him

That is classic Jay! To bad he screwed up your hunt but damn would that have been funny to see! That kid will have to get therapy to stop the nightmares of you coming after him! L.M.A.O!

[ QUOTE ]
Did you shoot his nose off?

[/ QUOTE ]
grin.gif

Skully, Actually, the hunt still went ok. I seen quite a few deer including a doe that was so close I couldn't shoot because I would of set her on fire.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Skully, Actually, the hunt still went ok. I seen quite a few deer including a doe that was so close I couldn't shoot because I would of set her on fire.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Imagine you screaming at the guy and then later a "flaming doe" comes running after him. Poor guy would have been put in a straight jacket!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Imagine you screaming at the guy and then later a "flaming doe" comes running after him. Poor guy would have been put in a straight jacket!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif

Top Bottom