Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

i just dont get people that ruin hunting

16point

we had a 21point buck taken almost to weeks ago out of the ajoining timber next to us. but we were alil mad about it cause this paticular guy ask my grandfather to hunt his ground which butts up to the ground this other guy already hunts, and my grandfather said no cause my cousin "grizhawkins" and i hunt and the guy got all bent out of shape and went tearing out of my grand fathers driveway. so my grandfather didnt think much of it, well i was alil mad this guy acted the way he did ecspecally not being from around the area, but i soon got over it. well about two weeks later i was sittin in class and i get this hone call from my uncle that said hey i dont know who u gave permission to hunt in the timber butt tell him to watch his mouth otherwise this guy is gonna wish he never said anything to me again, so i thought that was alil strange so i called my uncle up and he told me about the situation, he said it statred off that he went up to go squrril huntin and the guy came walkin up out of our timber and told him to quit shooting when he is trying to bow hunt so my uncle told well its our timber and who let u in here and the guys said he was friends with me and we hunt together. take into mind this guy is from like a hour from where our far is. so my uncle was poliot and said well i'll leave so he did. well thats when he called me and told me that. well four days pass by im still not knowing who this guy is. sso he goes back up to hunt again this time the guy crawls out of my uncle sons treestand and now my uncle new this guys wasnt suppost to be in there so my uncle confronted him and told him get off and the guy proceeded to punch him in the face and tell him to mind his own f*cking business and the guy took off running for the river which borders our whole property on one side so my uncle ran him down on the four wheeler and proceeded to rearange his teeth fracured his cheek bone made sure he wouldnt coem back. well then two days later my uncle goes to town and is walking down the isle and looks up and the guys standing there looking at him with his which looked to an age of a three year old son and my uncle asked him would he ever see hima again and the guy said no and we havent seen him either untell we heard of the buck he shot next to ours. oh yeah and when the guy asked my grand father to hunt he said man u guys got alot of big bucks in ur timber so i thought u know thats strange so i thought maybe i'll just walk the fence line and make sure see if hadent been crossing is in places so i walked the fence lines only to find four trees with tree steps in th and shoot lanes caught and he would take the stand when he would leave so that it was harder to see that he was hunting in ours. but so if he coems back around he is goin to jail no matter wut. but my question is how would u explain that to ur son and ur wife and friends that u trespassed and got ur *ss kicked for doing it. and then go and shoot a big buck that prolly was not shot on the land he suppost to be on. and driving a boat down the river to get on ur ground so no one would think anything about it. i hate people like this they r the ones that ruin the hunting heritage!
mad.gif

no sense in violence

but at least it didn't end up like the wisconsin situation. however, where do you draw the line with trespassers? not being a landowner, i don't know how i would handle it. i'm sure it is very frustrating, especially when someone puts in the time to scout, manage, and hunt the land being trespassed.

where are you from in east-central iowa?

Re: no sense in violence

A fist fight in the woods????? I'm glad I dont hunt your area.

i live in iowa city now...sounds like quite a deal. where was the land that was trespassed on? around "our neck of the woods" at all?

Re: 16

THAT SUCKS, SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THAT, SOME PEOPLE, ONE OF MY NEBIORS GOT HIS BUCK WITH HIS BOW, EARY IN THE SEASON, NOW WHEN EVER HE SEE ME GO OUT TO MY BLIND HE STARTS TARGET PRACTING WITH HIS MUZZLE LOADER TO SPOOK THE BUCK AWAY SO HE HAS A SHOT AT THEM IN SHOTGUN

chip that sucks man thats something u just got to deal with is it on ur ground or whose maybe should confront him ask him y he does it. and big ole buck if u know where cedar bluff is thats where it is its about 5 miles west of tipton and about 7 miles north of west branch where we farm alot of ground.

well fellas ive bout to my wits end i go hutning tongiht and shot a nice buck but hit him far back and was lookin for him and i said to my self i will just coem back in the mornign cause i kinow where he is at so when im walking back to my tree stand i come across these push in reflecter tacs all over the trees heading to my tree stand that man my uncle beat up needs to be hung

If he needs tacks to find his way then it sounds like its time for " operation misdirect" Fairly underhanded but effective. make him go where you want him to go.
evil.gif

off the cliff thats about 200 yards past the stand and down in the river where he needs to be maybe drowned him cause i really dont think he will be missed around us,

Top Bottom