Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I love wrestling

One awesome wrestling on today. Iowa wins national duals. Great high school matches tonight. Not a better sport out there.

This weekend in Iowa is a wrestling junky's dream...but Iowa needs to beat Missouri tomorrow in the finals to win the National Duals. They won two matches today, but that just got them in to the finals v. Missouri.

Go Hawks!!

You are right. I even knew that, just didn't come out right. I jumped the gun a bit. I also think missouri will be iowas toughest opponent of the season. Will be fun to watch.

You have to give credit to the participants, it's one tough sport, but I'm a team sport guy myself, football preferably. One of my best friends is a D 1 wrestling coach and I never understood the premise that the team can lose but if he gets one guy into the national finals his season is a success.

^^.....it's not in Iowa. It's win or nothing. Some of the other schools across the country may have that approach but that's what separates Iowa. Bet if u ask Iowa and brands if they'd rather have 5 national champs and get second or have everyone on the medal stand and take 1st.....its s no brainer.

Sent from my iPhone using IW

Top Bottom