Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I need new boots

I thought that when they replace the soles that is all they can do? Thought that in ripping off the sole they really screw the goretex lining and can't replace it? This is news to me that they can replace goretex and remake the boot waterproof.

I've had a couple of boots resoled and partially rebuilt by Danner and they were just like new. If you go to Danner's repair section of their website, you will see all of the repair services they offer and new gore-tex is one. You have to have the correct "last" (stitch down construction) to get boots rebuilt. That is one of the reasons I've always had nothing but Danners....until the Pronghorn :thrwrck:
Trophy's are one of the best boot they ever built and you can basically get a new pair with the rebuild for cheaper than a new pair.

PM me if you have any questions. I can give you my number if its easier.

AZ - thanks, found it on their web site, this is great news! Funny thing is I bought my Trophy's on sale and it will cost more to have them fixed than I actually paid for them.

If you like the Danner trophy boots, you would like the Danner Canadians as well. Look almost identical

If you like the Danner trophy boots, you would like the Danner Canadians as well. Look almost identical

Another great pair of Danners! You may pay more to have them repaired, Muddy, but it will still be cheaper than replacing them! :way:

The Muck Artic Sports have been very nice. They do pick up some burrs but it hasn't been much of an issue. :way::way:

Top Bottom