Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I think I'm in love!!!

revup

Get Wild Outdoors
Just got her in the mail yesterday and she's shootin like a dream.
10' Strother Infinity 70# 30'
I'll post speeds as soon as i get her crono'd.
She should be putting my 407 gr arrows out around 325 FPS with 95 lbs of KE!!!!!

IMG00041-20100420-1550-1.jpg

IMG00042-20100420-1602.jpg

IMG00047-20100420-1824.jpg

IMG00043-20100420-1823.jpg

IMG00044-20100420-1823.jpg

IMG00045-20100420-1823.jpg

Last edited:
Looks sweet, love the Predator camo. How long did you have to wait for it?

I had my order in on my dealer's January 16th order.

They have been shippin out a bunch lately.

Wouldn't suprise me if they were caught up by the end of May.

Is that a Ripcord Code Red arrow rest, And if so how do you like it? Was thinking about getting one myself.

Is that a Ripcord Code Red arrow rest, And if so how do you like it? Was thinking about getting one myself.

It sure is!
I did a lot of research and debating back and forth between the rip cord and QAD.......ended up with the ripcord.
It's a great rest and performing beyond my expectations.

I'm hoping to get her crono'd next week, so i'll be posting speeds soon.

I'm contemplating getting a new bow this year. I'm on the fence whether to go with Strother's or Elite. You guys that have experience with both, which would you prefer? I absolutely love the look of the new Elite Judge Ninja edition!

Lance, Crackers deals both elites and strothers. I shot the judge and the sr-71 back to back on the same day. The judge was no where near as nice as a bow imo as the sr-71. It was noisy, had hand shock, and a noticeable vibe. Others have said the same thing. I have been an Elite fan for some time, but their new offering of the Judge, without Kevin Strother at the helm, was a step back imo. Since you are talking a 6" brace height, I would also check out the PSE AXE 6. It is a little slower and not quite as quiet as the SR-71, but is draws just a tad smoother. The only cons to gettin a Strother is you will have a long wait on your bow as there is a bigger demand then there is a supply for, and your nearest dealer is Crackers(Carters Archery) down in St Joseph, MO. They are sweet though, and the predator camo is just more icing on the cake. If you want to stay in IA with your purchase, I would get the AXE 6. In fact I did.:way: It is a very nice bow and PSE hit a home run with this bow. Don't get me wrong, it isn't noisy, it is just that the Strothers are just so quiet. Check them out your self.

Lance, Crackers deals both elites and strothers. I shot the judge and the sr-71 back to back on the same day. The judge was no where near as nice as a bow imo as the sr-71. It was noisy, had hand shock, and a noticeable vibe. Others have said the same thing. QUOTE]

X2

If you're wanting to pick up a strothers, and not drive down to Cracker's place, check out archerytalk.com.
Send a PM to ScottiePA. He's the guy who hooked me up with my infinity. Tell him i sent ya ;)

From most of the recent posts, it seems like strother is starting to get caught up on orders.........but you still could have a little wait time.

Great looking bow. Will be interested to hear all the comments on the Strothers as the season progresses, I have hard nothing but positives so far.

I also ended up with the Ripcord Code Red. It is a great rest, easy to setup and thus far I like it better than the QAD that I use to have.

Kratz

It sure is!
I did a lot of research and debating back and forth between the rip cord and QAD.......ended up with the ripcord.
It's a great rest and performing beyond my expectations.

I'm hoping to get her crono'd next week, so i'll be posting speeds soon.

I'm contemplating getting a new bow this year. I'm on the fence whether to go with Strother's or Elite. You guys that have experience with both, which would you prefer? I absolutely love the look of the new Elite Judge Ninja edition!

I would definitely try to shoot both before you make a decision. :drink1:

Top Bottom