Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I think we all got our own lake "X"

Thefrgt10

PMA Member
Sorry a couple of the pictures are just HUGE but I dont really know how to change that but yeah...Aight so after seein all these bucketmouths danny has been puttin up I couldnt help throw a few pictures up myself...now granted I havent pulled a hawg out yet but me and a few buddies and the old man have had some heartbreaking moment out at our spot. Had a few bigguns come off at the boat and a few that decided to dance and spit the lure back out while lookin at us from out of the water haha but yeah hope you enjoy the pics. Sorry bout some of the pics...they were takin with a phone...I really need to start carryin a real camera with me. I just know one of these days were gunna get that big one in the boat and ima need a good picture or 2 before they get a big ole kiss and put right back where they belong!

Here is the first 4 pounder of the year...I carry a digital scale with me but usually dont put a tape to um

picture.php

Heres the second 4 pounder I actually caught last night at about 9...she completely destroyed my double bladed buzz bait...it was pretty exciting. Fishin a shallow shelf with alot of lil shrubs and trees comin out of the water, I ran that buzz bait right through there and you should seen the wake she made comin out from under one of the trees! Its always a lil nerve racking when you know theyre comin and you just hope they dont miss the bait.
334-4_pounder.jpg

This one is just an average fish...I can go out from about 2 or 3 in the afternoon till dark and usually catch enough fish to put me in the double didgets...haven't hit 20 plus this year but the best day I had last year was 26 fish and my buddy caught 21 that day...they usually average around 2 to 2 and half pounds...just a solid fish that will take you for a ride!

picture.php

And finally ill just throw a few more up of me and my buddy with a few 3 plusers...hope you all enjoy!

334-3lbsme2.jpg

334-3plusme.jpg

334-chad3lbs.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man looks like you got some nice bass! Its always a blast when you see them coming to hit the buzz bait even if they miss it. Thanks for sharing

Yeah its actually a gravel pit...its got so much cover its rediculus! A lot of weeds coming up everywhere. Its almost to the point now that top water is a must and thats the beauty of it...they hit top water all day long weather its a 100 degrees and clear skies or what...it baffles me but I enjoy it. We throw alot of buzzbaits...ragetail frogs and the pretty much weedless hollowbelly swimbait at um. In certain spots you can hit um up with the plastics but you really gotta pick your spots...either way its by for the best bass spot I ever fish.

Nice fish man, but I can't lie...in a couple of those pics I looked right past the fish and saw how sweet that pit looks! Looks like good fish from a good spot!!!

Top Bottom