Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

IBA Facebook Contest

sheepman

The IBA Facebook page is just over 1,600 likes. The person who is the 1,700th "Like" will receive an IBA hat! Head over to the Facebook page and LIKE us!

Kicking and screaming. That is the only way to describe how I was finally dragged into signing up for Facebook. But I did, the world didn't end, my inbox isn't overflowing with spam more today than yesterday and I'm still a grumpy old guy. Life is good. Now if I can just figure out what all this "like", "wall" and "friend" crap is. I should have held out for a few more days so I could have won a hat.

My wife has been after me for years to sign up. Now I suppose she will be happy, not that signing up will get me out of any trouble, past or future. Well, now let me think about this for a minute. If she finds out I signed up because of the IBA instead of at her behest....... Damn. Looks like I'm screwed again.

I put a like on the page to help out and I`m not a big facebook user. Just don't take the time but I will try to do better on the IBA page. It looks really nice great job to those who fixed it up CONGRATS!

Last edited:
Kicking and screaming. That is the only way to describe how I was finally dragged into signing up for Facebook. But I did, the world didn't end, my inbox isn't overflowing with spam more today than yesterday and I'm still a grumpy old guy. Life is good. Now if I can just figure out what all this "like", "wall" and "friend" crap is. I should have held out for a few more days so I could have won a hat.

My wife has been after me for years to sign up. Now I suppose she will be happy, not that signing up will get me out of any trouble, past or future. Well, now let me think about this for a minute. If she finds out I signed up because of the IBA instead of at her behest....... Damn. Looks like I'm screwed again.

Have you ever thought about trying out for TV insurance commercials Bonker? What with your colorful wardrobe, quick wit AND now we find out...social media prowess...you could be a star! :D

Have you ever thought about trying out for TV insurance commercials Bonker? What with your colorful wardrobe, quick wit AND now we find out...social media prowess...you could be a star! :D

Now that I am all, like, social media savvy perhaps I should expand my horizons and start my own twit page.

And it ain't quick wit it's dim wit.

There is another Facebook contest on the IBA Facebook page. Help us get to 2,000 likes. The 2,000th like gets a free IBA hat!

Top Bottom