Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

IBA Fall Festival

H

hershy

...how much does the 3-D shoot cost?...do I have to be an IBA member to shoot?...I know this is a little late, but thanks for the help!!!...

Hershey - $8 for IBA members, $12 for non-members, you dont have to be a member to shoot, but we would love for you to join and then it would only cost you $16.00 to become a IBA member, since you would save $4 on the 3D fee's. We had a awesome turnout today. Man there is some awesome novelty shoots, Muzzy be quick game, raffles, great food, great vendors/ I encourage everyone to come out. I.W. is sharing a booth with the Mid Iowa Archers. There is some merchandise out there, lots of new stuff. Registration is from 7-12 or 1 tommorrow. Come on out.

anybody going to be there tomorrow, sunday, august 15th? thinking about making the trip.

Today, I meet up with Rudd, Onecam, Old Buck, Tee Roy, Cooter, and many others. There should be lots of guys up there tommorrow also. Stop by the MIA/I.W. booth and say Hi. Lots of stuff going on tommorrow.

this was the best shoot i have been to this year. definately worth the trip. i believe i will be shooting with double throat patch on sunday. just wait until you guys see the newest iowawhitetail items...its a must have for every household

if you miss this shoot, you are missing out on alot!!

I will be working registration in the morning for a while, but there will be guys showing up all morning. 8-9?? Just plan on meeting up at the MIA/IW booth next to CIA. See ya there.

Muddy,

I recommend you and anyone else who hasn't been there do so today. I went yesterday (Saturday) and had a great time (I'd be there today if it wasn't for this painting that needs to get done ASAP). It is a lot of good people having a great time in great weather. The course is well set up. I haven't done this one for a number of years and now I've been reminded what I've been missing out on. Just do it!

Old buck
grin.gif

unfortunately i remembered this morning that i have some buddies coming over for some trail biking and just general hanging out. not that it'll be a bad time but looks like i'll have to wait till another shoot to meet up with anybody.

biking over the shoot of the year?
doah.gif
nono.gif
30570-chair.gif
wedgie.gif
smileys-wut.gif

you could possibly redeem yourself by making it to the final MIA shoot of the year in indianola on sept. 18 & 19

Top Bottom