Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I'd be upset

All I can say is wow! What is our country coming to when the police take people into custody , because they think you might do something wrong.

agree.gif

If the officers did indeed search his residence and seize property without a warrant or his permission then they should be repremanded. And if it was ordered by a supervisor then he should be repremanded as well. It's absolutely ridiculous for the police to search your residence without permission or warrant. To me that is a crime no different than breaking and entering. Seems like the guy is handleing it pretty well. I'm pretty sure I'd be a little more ticked off about it.

There has to be more to this. I bet that he made some off the wall statement to someone about doing harm to someone. In Iowa, Police can take you to the hospital to be seen by a physician for an involuntary committal. The Dr. must get a verbal order from a judge and then the person is taken to a state hospital, evaluated and returned to the Co. where he was taken from for a hearing to determine if he needs to be held. These are usually for people threatening to or have attempted to commit suicide.

Top Bottom