Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Identity Crisis

Grasshopper

Well a couple buddies and I are having a friendly discussion over the identity of the two bucks in the cam-pics below. Both were shot in the last few months. Some feel these are two different deer, some feel its the same buck.

So I figured the guys at IW could solve it for us. Whattya think, guys? I'd appreciate your thoughts, as well as guesses on age, score, etc.

Thanks!

url]

Different. Is the 04 date correct on the first pic? If so, he was what... 3.5 in that pic with an outside chance at 4.5? Add another 4-5 years for the 08 pic and you'd be looking at a 7.5 to 8.5 yr old.

Sorry, I forgot to note that the date was wrong on the first pic. It was taken this fall (October) guess my buddy didn't program it correctly.

I figured it was two different deer, but the long brows had a couple guys confused.

Both are still alive, we think. Living (mostly) on a 30-acre piece that has everything they need. Look forward to seeing both bucks make it now that most pressure has passed.

Thanks for the input, guys!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grasshopper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Both were shot in the last few months.
</div></div>

Actually you did mention it. I just read it as though both bucks were shot, as in killed, in the last few months. Once you said they were still alive I put 2 and 2 together. I'm swift like that. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

two different deer, brow tines give it away alone, both nice shooters if you would want them.
happiness is a large rack!

Top Bottom