Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

If you have only 7 days to hunt......

We decided on Nov. 3 thru Nov. 10. We are leaving on the night of the 2nd and driving straight thru. We are going set up camp on my ground. We are going old school. We are camping in my 12x14 wall tent with a wood stove. We have a DIY hot water shower and a toilet so we will have all the comforts. :D

We are going to check camera cards and hang and hunt Friday evening. One week and counting.

I’ll take any cold days period. I’d actually take super cold days on timeframes I don’t think is “peak” over warm days during the “best time”. that’s my opinion. Best on calendar- never Changes. Best for reality: having flexibility to hunt coldest days, etc. heck- the last week- the cold days have been super good. If it warms, I think it’ll slow. Then, just cross fingers we get nice solid cold streak from about the 5th on.... Any cold day up to gun season, I’d be out with bow if able. & of course if makes sense with not overpressuring ground, plenty spots & good entrances and exits.

Everyone has a justifiable opinion on this and I get it. IMHO my cameras really light up Nov 7-11th and Nov 19-23. Davis county is a great county. Best of luck!!

Top Bottom