Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

If you value your state's wildlife resources - ACT

avidhunter

Senate Bill S.339

Please support Senator Reid from Nevada, in his efforts to strengthen states rights to manage their own wildlife resources for the future enjoyment and betterment of all US citizens.

Please consider sending Sen. Reid a short email via his website .
waytogo.gif

done

i also sent an email to "conservation force" from 180bc's post on this topic, and told them what i think of them and their practices

hey I'm computer illiterate so I was wondering if someone could help me with this. I would like to write all the senators an email but it looks to me lke I would have to do it individually. How can I write one email and send it to all the senators? thanks TT

I received one that stated due to an incredible amount of emails, he would only answer those from Nev.He thanked me and told me to please contact my legislators and ask for their support. So I did!!
grin.gif

That is the same one that I got Randy! Sure it is a computer generated reply since we are from out of state! Might try again and put in being from Nevada. Have not heard back from Senator Grassley or that other guy yet either!

Top Bottom