Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Illinois Deer and Turkey Classic

jkratz5

I know this was up before but just wondering if anyone is planning on attending this weekend. I will be there Saturday, it looks as if there are a few really solid seminars, one on QDM that I will definitely be attending. If you will be around look for me at the Victoria Honker booth, I will be hanging out there blowing goose calls with my uncle for part of the day.

Kratz

I will be lookin for ya, me and a couple of my buddies are gonna head over there. I have one buddy that lives in sherrard, so me and his buddys are gonna be there, how much is beer?

I usually make it down there on the weekend. However, this year I will be doing something much more manly on Saturday,going to Disney on Ice.
smirk.gif
Will be down at the show this afternoon after a morning shed hunt.

[ QUOTE ]
I will be lookin for ya, me and a couple of my buddies are gonna head over there. I have one buddy that lives in sherrard, so me and his buddys are gonna be there, how much is beer?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think beers are usually 5 bucks, which sucks but what can you do.

made it down there but didn't know where you were at, we kinda got rushed due to the ice storm that was happening outside, but now I have been stuck in this state since sat. Where were ya at? I saw the beer bottle goose calls in the big part, Than I saw foiles, and a few others but we were bein rushed by than.

Didn't actually make it until Sunday due to the ice storm, got to Galesburg on Sat. and the roads were absolutely awful so we turned back. Headed down Sunday and hung out for the day. Show was decent, I know my uncle was doing well selling the goose calls. I will be at the Iowa show this weekend and at the IBA banquet, maybe we can catch each other there.

KRatz

I will def be at the iowa classic, since I am only goin to be 20 min away, I too thought the classic was alright, I just think the Iowa deer classic is set up alot better compared to the Illinois classic, maybe due to the amount of the room. But I want to meet as many people as possible this coming weekend, I plan on gettin a hotel, so I am ready to drink some beer also.

Top Bottom