Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Illinois Monster

Shredder

Life Member
A friend of mine sent me this one on email today from his farm in Pike County. One heck of a buck. The image was magnified to show just the buck, I will post the original as soon as it is available to me.

Attachments

• 31436-swampthing.jpg
    31436-swampthing.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 199
Man, Did you guys look at some of those bucks in that photo gallery from Renegade Archers url? There are some awesome deer in there and some of those identified as two year olds have amazing potential. Maggs

Awesome photo, I have had trail cams for 5 years and still have not got one shedding. Last weekend I had 75 pics on three cameras in about 3 days of cameras sitting (they had been full for about 4 days when I got there) and had bucks with and without velvet, but none shedding. What date was this pic taken??

intersting poll aboutthe age....he is actually 6 we have the sheds from 3 and four maybe 5 and this would be year 6 ill send the other pics of him soon...his left shed from 2 years ago scored 74" the year before was 66"...hope you enjoy...

Top Bottom