Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iluminoks

F

firedog

I just purchased one of these last week. Wow - what a change watching these puppies fly down range! Does anybody else have these and had any esperiences with them (good or bad)? So far I think they are the best accessory I've bought as of late.

I have the Burt Coyote Illumninocks, ahve been happy so far with them. Kind of cool shooting in the backyard at dusk. You can really see how your arrow flies.

You would be the person to ask Supertec,would they be legal in competition?Just wandering if they would consider that an advantage or not.I have heard alot good things about them.I am going to give them a shot.

deerstalkin - I'm just going to use them for hunting only. I wouldn't want to use them for 3D's. Everyone would see exactly where your arrow is at on the target giving them one heck of a reference point! Supertec - I have the Burt Coyote Iluminok also. If any of you guys are thinking about them, give them a try. You will not be dissapointed.

One gentleman found that out real fast at our clubs christmas shoot. He shot 1st and a novelty shoot, put it right in there. Put a nice big bright red ball on the 10 ring, needless to say after 15 more people shot at it, it did'nt last too long!!

30577-rotflmao1.gif

No such thing as a stupid question here! That's what makes this such a great site. You can ask anything and get multiple great answers.

I have the Burt Coyote nocks and love them! I've shot a couple turkeys so far and it looked like a lazer going through the bird,awesome.

As an instinctive shooter who loves and "needs" to watch his arrow fly, all I can say about the Lume-Nok is....."Sweeeeeet"!!!

CamoKid and I checked out the new Scheels store this last weekend, and picked up one of Lumenoks. I love this thing! We went out and shot it at 10:00 that night, and it was like shooting a tracer. They can really help when you aren't sure about shot placement. Check out the demo on the Lumenok website. It has good (but short) footage.

Definitely gonna have to look into those. what do they have life expectancy on the light itself?

The nock will stay lit for 40 hours, but can easily be shut off. Ithink it has a lithium battery, and if so, it would have a long shelf life.

I have two of the burt coyote nocks. Does anybody else have trouble with them? Mine usually dosent turn on until the arrow hits the 3-d target. The only way I can get it to work at all is to push it completely in to the arrow until it turns on, then slightly pull it out until it shuts off. This dosent seem quite right.
If I turn the nock like the directions say, it turns off but then dosent work at all during a shot. I have only tried one of the two nocks so far, maybe the other will work better? I have been using them in Gold Tip arrows.
I do like the way they light up, very bright during the last hour of daylight or so.

On my first shot or two, I had the same problem, but I turned the nock, and it worked each time after that.

I like em so good when I was in the archery shop the other night paying my bill I got 3 more I love shooting these things!
laugh.gif

Top Bottom