Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iluminoks

I tried them on a different arrow, they fit much tighter in this one. No problems now.

My first thought with these things was "Man, "Robin Hoods" are gonna get expensive now!".

The lumenoks don't work very well with my Beman ICS camo hunters. Only two of the the three light up half of the time. The third one will not fit into any of the arrows very tight. I even tried it in one of my old xx75's with the same result. I twist the nocks like the instrutctions say, but nothing seems to work. Any ideas? I'm really frustrated that they won't work. I think they'd be great in low light. Any help would be appreciated.

Phantom - I had the same problem on my Beman Matrix arrows so I contacted the Burt Coyote company. They said if you are having problems try 2 small dabs of super glue on the inside of the shaft. I took their advice and haven't had any problems since. Hope this helps.

Don't shoot the aluminocks,But a remedy for loose fitting nocks is to stretch a plastic bag over the shaft,and push the nock in through the plastic.A piece of the plastic bag will remain around the nock shaft making it a tight fit in most cases.Use a plastic bag similar as to what you would get from Wal-Mart,and then you shouldn't have to glue it.

Hey Phantom, just to reiterate. If you use the glue, just put 2 drops in the bare shaft and let it dry. Once it's dry then put the luminok in. I didn't want you to think that I meant for you to glue you insert in. It would never work properly. Hope that helped clarify!
cool.gif

So whats up with the burt coyote web site video? (hunting demo)

I'm wondering if it was an intended miss or a horrable decision to shoot followed by a crap shot!
Perhaps they did'nt want an almighty double lunger on the web page. I have no idea! If you are marketing it for hunters why would you choose that footage?
brick[1].gif

Scout, I was less than impressed with their website, and their videos were short and not very good. If I was product shopping from their website, I would pass. The in-store video at Scheel's is a lot better, and it shows several good shots in different situations.

Top Bottom