Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Impact Outdoors Banquet

khopp4

I wanted to share a new non-profit group located in the Cedar valley. We are an outdoor non profit geared towards raising funds for conservation, education, and impacting the communities we live. 100% of our net proceeds stay local.

We are having our first annual banquet this Saturday at the Pepsi pavilion in Waterloo. Doors open at 5:30 with dinner starting at 7. General raffle, live auction, silent auction.

Prizes include items such as canoe, trolling motors, Guns, bow, paintings, home decor, fishing gear, kayaks, ammo( 223,220,9mm), metal detector, camping gear, ice fishing gear, food plot seed, hiking, golf, bike, and much much more....

We look to promote the great outdoors and better the communities we live!

Check out our website and like us on Facebook. Impactoutdoors.org

Pm me with questions

We are selling tickets before hand and I will have some available at the door. Please let me know ASAP if your interested and I can put you down. We will post some of the items that we will have as prizes on our Facebook page Saturday morning. We are planning to do a family day at prairie lakes later in the year where every child who shows up gets a free fishing pole reel combo. We will also be having a field day at a local farm for food plot techniques and proper tSI techiques.

Top Bottom