Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

In Honor of Another Packers Season

KansasHeadHunter

A guy walks into a bar wearing a Packers jersey, and carrying a cat that also has a Packers jersey on with a little Packers helmet on his head, too.
The guy says to the bartender, "Can my cat and I watch the Packers game here? My TV is broke and my cat and I always watch the game together".
The bartender replies, "Normally, cats wouldn't be allowed in the bar, but it's not very busy in here right now, so you and the cat can have a seat at the end of the bar. But, if there's any trouble with you or the cat, I'll have to ask you to leave."
The guy agrees, and he and his cat start watching the game. Pretty soon the Packers kick a field goal and the excited cat jumps up on the bar and walks down the bar and gives everyone a high five.
The bartender says, Hey, that's pretty cool! What does he do for a touchdown?"
The guys answers, "I don't know, I've only had him for 3 years."
grin.gif
grin.gif

Man Pat, that's ballsy to post like that, especially when the Chefs are 0-6 counting pre season.

You nailed it Kratz...I'm indifferent on the Packers, but to me they seem to be one of the most "rebuilt" teams this year.

The packers are like a 2.5year old buck this year...lots of potential in the future. Their defense has almost all the pieces in place to be a championship team, without a doubt they have the best linebacking corp in the NFL.

san fran 2-0...definite super bowl contenders....i'll be honest i didn't type that with a straight face!!
smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
The packers are like a 2.5year old buck this year...lots of potential in the future.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm looking forward to seeing a 2.5y/o buck kick a bears a#$.

[ QUOTE ]
Man Pat, that's ballsy to post like that, especially when the Chefs are 0-6 counting pre season.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know.Just seeing what kind of responses I could get.It's going to be a very very long season for us.
crazy.gif

It will give me more time to focus on bow season.

[ QUOTE ]
GO 49er's Been along time to get to see 2-0
peace.gif
peace.gif
peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

kinda like the turn of the century. very few people where lucky enough to see it in there lifetime.

[ QUOTE ]
GO 49er's Been along time to get to see 2-0
peace.gif
peace.gif
peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

9ers are solid, I truely believe they are playoff contenders, a little shaky start, but 2-0 and only room to get better especially running behind Gore.

[ QUOTE ]

kinda like the turn of the century. very few people where lucky enough to see it in there lifetime.

[/ QUOTE ]

it was like 7 years ago, so almost everyone has seen in it there lifetime. think about it.

2-0 for the pack... good but scary. Hope everyone doesn't expect too much from them.

I went to lambeau for the first time last year cause I thought Favre was done. Now I just hope they can have a playoff year so that favre can go out on a good note. But, not expecting anything more than 1st round.

Yeah the Pack is like a 2.5 yr old buck but what happens when he looses his best nut? (Favre retires) He is still average or even goes down hill

Im even a Packers fan but they will be hurt'n when Favre retires. I hope I eat my words and they get a good replacement.

Top Bottom