Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Interested in filming hunts???

Woehlk

Aim Small Miss Small
JRudd posted a video camera for me a couple of weeks ago for sale, and it hasn't been getting much feedback of interest. So I've decided to make a new thread with pictures and a price reduction. I know most people have dreams of filming hunts and capturing the moment of truth on film and this set up will give you everything you need to get started. I honestly hate to let the camera set up go, but I'm set to deploy to Afghanistan next January and would rather see the camera get used by other hunters to film while I'm deployed. I'm dropping the price of the camera set up to $1,600 obo for everything which is an awesome deal compared to the price I paid for everything!!! I know it's difficult to spend such a high price, but if you got with a friend that is interested in filming also you could split the cost and team up to film hunts. If you know of anyone who could use a camera set up please let them know and help me out before I deploy. Thanks for everyone's help in advance I really hope I can get this sold before I deploy.

The camera set up comes with a Sony FX7 video camera with a realtree ap camo wrapped skin.-valued $2,000
-shoots in HD
-uses mini dv tapes

Sennheiser ME66,K6 microphone-valued $500

HCO 180 Elite Camera Arm-valued $350

Campbell cameras package which includes
-Waterproof camo cover
-2 batteries (3hr,7hr)
-All cables for transferring video or playback on TV's
-Camera head cleaner
-Padded and waterproof camo bag for transporting camera

Also including Monfrotto 501 fluid head-valued $350

I'm interested in a money deal for the camera but could be interested in trade options if it's something I need.

Please help a fellow hunter and soldier out if you could!

Pictures
Video Camera Camo Wrapped

Microphone

Full Camera Set up ready to start filming your own hunts.

Woehlk said:
JRudd posted a video camera for me a couple of weeks ago for sale, and it hasn't been getting much feedback of interest. So I've decided to make a new thread with pictures and a price reduction. I know most people have dreams of filming hunts and capturing the moment of truth on film and this set up will give you everything you need to get started. I honestly hate to let the camera set up go, but I'm set to deploy to Afghanistan next January and would rather see the camera get used by other hunters to film while I'm deployed. I'm dropping the price of the camera set up to $1,600 obo for everything which is an awesome deal compared to the price I paid for everything!!! I know it's difficult to spend such a high price, but if you got with a friend that is interested in filming also you could split the cost and team up to film hunts. If you know of anyone who could use a camera set up please let them know and help me out before I deploy. Thanks for everyone's help in advance I really hope I can get this sold before I deploy.

The camera set up comes with a Sony FX7 video camera with a realtree ap camo wrapped skin.-valued $2,000
-shoots in HD
-uses mini dv tapes

Sennheiser ME66,K6 microphone-valued $500

HCO 180 Elite Camera Arm-valued $350

Campbell cameras package which includes
-Waterproof camo cover
-2 batteries (3hr,7hr)
-All cables for transferring video or playback on TV's
-Camera head cleaner
-Padded and waterproof camo bag for transporting camera

Also including Monfrotto 501 fluid head-valued $350

I'm interested in a money deal for the camera but could be interested in trade options if it's something I need.

Please help a fellow hunter and soldier out if you could!

Pictures
Video Camera Camo Wrapped
http://postimage.org/image/z9622zxqn/
Microphone
http://postimage.org/image/vwdr5dkaf/
Full Camera Set up ready to start filming your own hunts.
http://postimage.org/image/jke4j1unb/

Sent from my iPhone using IW

Bump
Someone help me out selling this thing or shoot me some offers this is a great deal for everything!!!!

camera???

Woehlk,,,,pm me your number or here's mine 1-262-691-4101,,,,I can call you if you like,,,have a few ???? on camera Thanks Alan

Top Bottom