Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Intro please....

Dayuumm...I'll go with the consensus of the 180's. Did you post your own guess under your real screen nameLOL

Giant deer for sure. He looks tiny compared to the corn field behind him. You should let him go another year though, now when did you want to hunt together. You and sureshots deer look very similar.

Last edited:
That deer is amazing I would reach out on a limb and say 190+. He has amazing tine length. Goodluck and dont look at his rack before you shoot!! TRUST me!

give him another yr or 2 and he will blowup. Just kidding, what an awsome deer. thanks for sharing. I don't know what he would score, but it would be a lot.

Also put me in the group that puts him between 187-190 gross. He is a stud for sure. Hopefully during season you can give us exact measurements on him. Good luck

Id say hes 180 all day! im guessing more like lust shy of 190, looks to have good beam lenght, Hes Awesome, shoot him so we can find out please!

Cant beat that! I Bet he comes close to 190 if not break it. The best part about it is he is a good looking deer( High score with just the right amount of junk to make it look nice).

Top Bottom