Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa Buck Men Teaser *Video

IowaBuckMen

Iowa Buck Men Co Founder
You want the truth? If you can take it here's my opinion. The video is hard to watch. It looks like you were just trying to get all the video affects possible in one short clip. I definitely couldn't get through much more of it, felt like I was getting dizzy by the end.

I mean no disrepsect, you asked for an opinion and this is mine. Take it or leave it.

You want the truth? If you can take it here's my opinion. The video is hard to watch. It looks like you were just trying to get all the video affects possible in one short clip. I definitely couldn't get through much more of it, felt like I was getting dizzy by the end.

I mean no disrepsect, you asked for an opinion and this is mine. Take it or leave it.

Thanks for your opinion.
I see where your getting your point there. My intentions was to use this as a beginning of my longer videos. Thats why I used all the effects and transitions. It would have helped if alot of these videos were shot using my camera arm which they weren't.

Take a look at some other teaser videos or hunts from other teams, alot of them have like a 30 sec to minute clip in the beginning where its like a bunch of a clips jammed into a short little segment. Then it fades into their story or hunt. You get what im saying there?

Top Bottom