Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa Deer Camp / Pleasant Hill

BOWDUDE

I received an invite in the mail to "Whitetails Unlimited Deer Camp Dinner"
and was wondering if anyone has thoughts on these.

BOWDUDE

Ive been to a couple whitetail unlimited banquet dinners, dont know if its the same as the deer camp dinner but the whitetail unlimited banquet dinners are a joke imo. Usually ends up costing over a hundred dollars if you buy the package with the raffle tickets. Its usually packed and they give away a couple guns that are worth about 250 bucks.

Ive been to a couple whitetail unlimited banquet dinners, dont know if its the same as the deer camp dinner but the whitetail unlimited banquet dinners are a joke imo. Usually ends up costing over a hundred dollars if you buy the package with the raffle tickets. Its usually packed and they give away a couple guns that are worth about 250 bucks.

:way: I know its for a good cause, but the couple I've been to are run very poorly. Completely packed with people, and very few guns that I would want to take home.

what does whitetail unlimited actually DO? how much of the money from their banquet is used in your area, and for what? i've heard that the majority of the money they raise, ends up in whitetails unlimited's hands. i'd rather donate my money to an organization that keeps my money, in my state.

Top Bottom