Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa Deer Classic???

mnachrei

Can someone give me the exact address to get there so i can mapquest it? I'd b driving down from MN and don't wanna b driving around looking like a tourist!!!!

hoofline.gif

I hope this helps!

IDC

hoofline.gif

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>United we can make a difference! Please join & Support the IBA </span>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Details&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;
398ibalogo_1_.gif

PM
Ron Wyllie
Southwest Iowa IBA Area Representative
rwyllie@iowawhitetail.com

Assuming you end up on I-35 at some point...take I-35 south all the way to the outskirts of DSM. Take I-235 west to 3rd St. exit. At end of exit turn left (south) and follow the traffic. It's just a few blocks to the Iowa Events Center.

Just a heads up it will be girls state basketball tournament finals this weekend just across the street from the classic. Des Moines is going to be real busy this weekend and parking is going to be hard to find. There are several parking lots on the south side of downtown that I think are fairly reasonable for parking but be prepared to walk, I think it is about a mile to the classic from these lots.

Drive safe

Top Bottom