Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa deer classic

kellyprymek

PMA Member
Who will all be attending the Iowa deer classic in a couple weeks I look forward to this event all year long. I really love watching my son shoot in the 300 tourney, and going to the auction. Can't wait.

I'm hoping to have a booth there (if they decide to allow us), but if not I'll be at the show regardless

I'm hoping to have a booth there (if they decide to allow us), but if not I'll be at the show regardless

Why would there be a chance u wouldn't be allowed a booth?!? Just curious. Are u from PETA or something?

Why would there be a chance u wouldn't be allowed a booth?!? Just curious. Are u from PETA or something?

haha heck no I'd have to kick my own butt if I were associated with them! I'm a new chiropractor in the area but they want to keep the vendors more directly hunting related, unless they don't fill all their spots of course

haha heck no I'd have to kick my own butt if I were associated with them! I'm a new chiropractor in the area but they want to keep the vendors more directly hunting related, unless they don't fill all their spots of course

That would actually be pretty awesome.. you couldgive like $10 adjustments or something.. I know my back and legs get kinda sore from standing/walking all day at the show

I'll be there on Friday night with my 2 daughter (5 & 3) and this will be our 3rd year in a row taking them. They love it. Can't wait.

Stop by the Bowhuntingroad.com booth and say HI. I love meeting the guys from here. We'll be giving away a lot of cool prizes.

I will also be doing bear hunting seminars. Yes bear hunting go figure. Seems like a lot of deer hunters have an interest in trying a bear hunt so that's the reasoning behind it.

Top Bottom