Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa Iowa State

He lets the O and D coordinators call all the shots no matter how the game is going. Not sure exactly what he does besides have that blank look on his face.

Yeah, he sure didn't want to let go of his timeouts. I know there was one instance where he let more than 10-15 seconds run off the clock before deciding to call a timeout, and then that last timeout... wow. Thanks for the practice kick!

Go Cyclones!!!

Yep ice the kicker really worked well, Thanks for the 2nd kick :)!

Caveat...I stole this joke from another site...but it cracked me up enough I thought I would throw it in here...no extra charge!

Question: How many (Iowa) coaches does it take to get a kicker on the field for a FG?

Answer: This is a trick question...NONE is the answer, as the kicker ran out onto the field himself! :D

This is sad, but true. Actually both kickers ran onto the field if you watch the replay, one saw the other out there ahead of him and ran back to the sidelines. Not exactly the coaching coordination you would like to see out of a high level D1 college program.

Top Bottom